A Very Different 541 Wedding

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
Darren

A Very Different 541 Wedding

Post by Darren »

My daughter is getting married on Friday 23rd August and she would like to arrive in Dads 541, but there are also 6 grown up bridesmaids to transport, so I’m reaching out to my fellow 541 (or CV8) owners for some kind assistance please. The wedding venue is Chester Zoo (believe it or not) and it will involve a short drive to the zoo and the photo shoot only, with no onward transport required.
The JOC magazine editor would like to publish photos of the wedding cars on the front page of the Newsletter and this can only add to the 541 70th birthday celebrations this year.
I will of course cover any expenses incurred, even entry into the zoo if required. The cars will be parked in a secure compound away from the general public for the duration of your stay. I already have a very kind offer of a well known 541S and I’m working on the owner of another very well known 541R (I just need to get his arm further up his back). But the more the merrier, let’s really push the 541 out this year, making your car famous by getting it on the front cover and making Natalie and Johns wedding a very special day indeed.
If you would like to help out please contact me directly via PM or by email big541@gmail.com
Many thanks Darren
Darren Barnes
Early Int. INT203449
541 541/905633

Return to “General Discussion”