EVENTS PROGRAMME 2024

see inside for newsletters, contacts and planned events etc

Moderator: david wright

david wright

EVENTS PROGRAMME 2024

Post by david wright »

The collation of events for this Area has started!
Drive It Day 28th April 2024 will be a drive from all over south east England to display our cars at Borde Hill Gardens, near Cuckfield.
A very large ornamental Garden, with an area for us to display up to 30 cars. There will be the inevitable Treasure Hunt compiled by Chris and I, with prizes, and the Events Organiser there has been very helpful in clarifying arrival details, agreeing the erecting of 1-2 flags, and even ensuring that this vent is fully featured on their website - https://bordehill.co.uk/
Take a look they really have given us a positive presentation, and yes it is my car shown!
Please let me know if you're interested, I'd like a wide spread of all Jensen models, as we had at Hever.

Email me at southdowns@joc.org.uk

David
C-V8 Mk III 112/2328
MGA 1600 Mk II
Vast Collection of Models of British sports cars.
david wright

Re: DRIVE IT DAY 2024

Post by david wright »

PLEASE NOTE, THE DATE OF 28TH APRIL IS NOW INCORRECT, IT IS NOW 21ST APRIL 2024 - FOR SOUTHDOWNS AREA - SAME EVENT AT BORDE HILL GARDENS.

David Wright
C-V8 Mk III 112/2328
MGA 1600 Mk II
david wright

Re: EVENTS PROGRAMME 2024 - correction

Post by david wright »

Further to my post regarding Drive It Day 2024, I seem to have got wrong information!

DRIVE IT DAY 2024 is on 21st April, and our drive to Borde Hill Gardens near Haywards Heath is still on!

I've got 7 cars already put forward to come along for the day, and the site is a very welcoming one. Refreshments are a little spartan, so I do suggest you bring sufficient for your own picnic!
I'm hoping for a full range of cars, from Early Interceptor, through 541, Interceptor and Ff, to SV8, so I look forward to hearing from you,
More details for those interested in the New Year.
David
C-V8 Mk III 112/2328
MGA 1600 Mk II

Return to “South Downs Area”