MK1 Interceptor parts car / brave restoration

Jensens Only! Forum automatically deletes unanswered posts after 120 days.
Mark1Stu

MK1 Interceptor parts car / brave restoration

Post by Mark1Stu »

I’ve agreed to assist an owner who will shortly be moving home to advertise his MK1 Interceptor. He wants it gone, in its entirety, as soon as possible.

V5 held, engine turns (but heads have been off) complete with both doors, tailgate, bonnet, interior, glass - and of course lots of bits and pieces. Stored on axle stands for 8 years, it apparently ran before purchase by its current owner. The car rolls and is accessible for collection.

More details and pictures to follow. This car will be cheap as the shell is rusty in all the usual places (roof rusty by tailgate hinges but hasn’t had a large Webasto size hole cut out of the middle) and I have resisted the temptation to buy it myself for less than the sum of its parts. Best offer over £2k will buy it….or maybe less.

If anyone is in need of a parts car or has a masochist desire to restore it, then feel free to PM me with an expression of interest.

More details to follow.

Stuart
Mark1Stu

Re: MK1 Interceptor parts car / brave restoration

Post by Mark1Stu »

Before I could finalise details and supply a full set of pictures, I am pleased to say the car has been sold for restoration to a skilled metal worker and automotive restorer.
Chris_R
JOC General Secretary

Post by Chris_R »

Is it a known car listed on the Mk1 Interceptor site? Which one was it?
Chris
JOC Member 6116
--------------------------------------------------
Mark1Stu

Post by Mark1Stu »

No, it wasn't previously known.

Ive already furnished Jim Smith with the details Chris but I can't really publicise details more widely as I haven't cleared it with both the seller and forthcoming new owner.

I've already provided a fair bit of my free time helping to secure the sale so that's it from me on this one. Hopefully the new owner will provide an update in due course.

Stuart

Return to “Cars For Sale”