JOC Clothing site - Live

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
rmangroo

JOC Clothing site - Live

Post by rmangroo »

Dear all,

I am pleased to say that the new JOC External Clothing site is now live, apologies for the delayed notification.

The company we are using is called Logo that Polo - the site is hosted on their platform and the link from our site will open in a new window as did Total Clothing. In time we will be adding more items to the site, however, do bear in mind that some items can't be added as we need to buy in bulk and this may not always be possible by the club and the demand for certain items does not always outweigh the cost we have to layout upfront.

The company unlike total clothing can ship the EU and ROW and give you options of standard delivery or express delivery. Please note prices on some of the items have gone up due to the manufacturing cost and cost of importing/exporting. These prices are not set by the JOC and we don't have a lot of influence on some of the item's costs. I will always seek to find the best price on items we are looking to add to the shop. The quality of clothing supplied is also a factor involved. Your feedback on this to me at regalia@joc.org.uk would be very helpful so that I can ensure the quality of what you receive is at its best standard.

It is a simple and hopefully easy site to find your way around; however, I must point out that there is one thing I am working to get fixed and that is the 'return to shop' button when you are at checkout. Currently, it takes you back to the 'Logo That Polo' main shop page, not the JOC clothing shop page or the JOC Merchandise page. To find or go back to the JOC External Clothing site page if you happen to find your way to their main menu page, use the link at the top of their menu called online stores and search for the Jensen Owners' Club link.

If you create an account, you are creating one with the 'Logo that Polo' shopping site not one with the JOC (again no different to Total Clothing Site).

The new link can be found on the JOC merchandise page at the bottom of the drop-down menu or you can click here https://logothatpolo.co.uk/store/jenoc/ to go directly to it but you must right-click to open a new window from here.

and finally, the Jensen Healey 50th Anniversary Bonnet badges are also now available from our JOC Regalia merchandise page

Any questions or issues feel free to email me at regalia@joc.org.uk.

Many thanks, Raj
Merchandise page .png
Merchandise page .png (191.42 KiB) Viewed 194 times
Raj Mangroo (She/Her)
JOC Regalia Secretary, regalia@joc.org.uk
JOC IT Officer, it@joc.org.uk

Return to “General Discussion”