Paddock club at Thruxton Sunday February 26

Post advance news of events you will be attending
zacmarshall

Paddock club at Thruxton Sunday February 26

Post by zacmarshall »

Hi

I had an email from Sian Bloxham at the Paddock club about a show they are organising at Thruxton on Sunday February 26th

Dan Smith will be there with the Inca Trail car.

https://thruxtonracing.co.uk/paddock-club

Email from Sian:
Hi I hope you don't mind me contacting you, but I am organising a Charity Car Show at Thruxton Motor Circuit on the 26th February in aid of Naomi House Hospice, and I wondered if any of your club members might be interested in coming along? The plan for the day is the main event will be the cars on display, so I am looking for Classics, Sports Cars and anything with the Wow factor, so I am sure that your club members would fit in well. There is no fee for displaying cars, however, as it is all for charity I will be asking for donations on the day. If anyone would like to sign up, they just need to email me with the following details: Name, Address, Email Address, Phone No, Make of car, model of car, colour and year of car. It will be a static car show with no on track action, however Sporting Bears will be there offering passenger rides round the local roads for donations. I am hoping for a few ex/current racing drivers and "personalities" to be there on the day. At the moment Tiff Needell and Louise Goodman are confirmed, and I am talking to other people about coming along for the day, so watch this space. I would also like to have stalls selling motoring based products and services, so if any of your members would be interested in having a stall please pass on my details to them. Finally, I am also requesting donations for raffle prizes, and, if I can get enough amazing donations, there may be an auction on the day. Again, if any of your members would like to donate, I would be very grateful. If you could pass on the details of the event that would be amazing. We also now have a twitter and instagram page, which are both @the_paddockclub if you could share this as well that would be great. Thank you for your interest, I hope to see lots of your club there on the day. Best Regards Sian 07538824434 @the_paddockclub

For more details please contact Sian at:
bloxhamsian@googlemail.com
C-V8 II 104/2146 CHJ 948B
ex FF II, Interceptor I, II and III, SP, GTs and Healeys. You might say I got the bug....
JOC Member No. 5061

Return to “Events”