Pre-prchase inspector

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
SuperNovaSS

Re: Pre-prchase inspector

Post by SuperNovaSS »

Johnw,

Thank you very much for pointing this member in my direction. I do plan to sell the convertible I recently acquired once I get the title from the DMV. I promised a local member of this site I would give them first shot at the car and I'm confident we can put a deal together. If it does not work out, I plan to contact all others who have reached out with interest in the car.

I have been watching the car that is on the Hemmings auction as it looks to be a near dead ringer to this car less the sheep wool inserts in the seats.

Thanks again,

Jason
Joe Schiavone

Post by Joe Schiavone »

Are you still looking. RacerJoe. 336-:12-8812
BritArms

Post by BritArms »

Hi.. Im in California..About 60 South of SF. Im currently preparing my 1976 rare Double Bumper Convertible for sale. Its very original with only 40,500 from new. California car all its life hence no rust ever..The car has been in long term dry storage and is currently at a Bentley service shop going through a thorough service and detail to assure the buyer thats this car will be infact one of the best on the market.. It will not be cheap. But trust me with Jensens you pay for what you get..I will be asking about $75000 US..It is that beautiful Bronze colour..Even still has the original Lear jet eight track..Private message me for more details

Return to “General Discussion”