Jensen S-V8 article

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
Alan Smith1

Jensen S-V8 article

Post by Alan Smith1 »

Hello all,
And a very Happy New Year to you all.
I have just seen a copy of February’s edition of Classic Cars magazine. It contains the much awaited article from Quentin Willson on the S-V8. I haven’t read it yet (I didn’t have my glasses with me) but the photographs look fabulous. The Jensen Owners' Club don’t get thanks but we did supply the car through S V Autos and had another S-V8 on standby from Cambridge.
Cheerio for now, Alan.
Keith

Post by Keith »

Where did you get that from Al? It's not meant to be in the shops unitil Jan 6th!

Keith
Alan Smith1

Post by Alan Smith1 »

It was on Julian Bailey-Watts coffee table. I think he subscribes to it so gets it through the post early.
Cheerio for now, Alan.
Keith

Post by Keith »

Got my copy of CLASSIC CARS as soon as it arrived at the local newsagent:

It's a great article and Quentin Wilson obviously enjoyed driving the car. His history is a little forgetful, but that's him trying to remember three or four years ago rather than doing any new research.

Some good photographs, sure to revive interest in the car.

And in Promethium Blue - doesn't it look good?

Keith
Richie
V8 Lover

Post by Richie »

A good article - lots of positive Jensen publicity at the moment - is this the fifth consecutive month where a model has featured in either Classic Cars or C&SC? Hope we don't peak too soon and run out of steam...good stuff though
Alan Smith1

Post by Alan Smith1 »

I have eventually bought my own copy and find that there are two thumbnail pictures of my Interceptor in it. RRW 347 M must be the library Interceptor for the magazine.
Cheerio for now, Alan.

Return to “General Discussion”