Jean Smith Funeral Arrangements

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
Dan Smith

Jean Smith Funeral Arrangements

Post by Dan Smith »

Jean Smiths Funeral arrangements.

Many thanks from all our family to all, for your messages of love, they really help at these difficult times.

Jeans Funeral will be at 2pm on 10th April at St Johns Church in Devizes, SN10 1NP, followed by a wake at Devizes Town Hall , SN10 1BN. Dress code is your reflection of your memories of Jean. A private comital will follow the service.
Flowers are welcome at the church and will be taken to the grave although we have also set up a charity fund page for Dorothy House Hospice, link below.
https://jeanfrancessmith.muchloved.com

Please note that parking is not possible at the church so use one of the town's car parks.
Martin R

Re: Jean Smith Funeral Arrangements

Post by Martin R »

Thank you for sharing the deatils.
Sadly, with me being in Sydney until later in April, I won't be able to join you in person but my thoughts will be with you all.
I hope the day goes as well as possible.
Martin.
FF MK1 119/100
Interceptor MK3 136/8514
JOC Member 8905
alan blue ff

Post by alan blue ff »

we will be away so unable to attend but our thoughts will be with Alan and family at this sad time
Alan and Chris Jones
interjen

Post by interjen »

Thank you Dan for sharing Jeans funeral arrangements, sadly with it being midweek we have commitments we can't get out of, we will however be thinking of you at 2pm. We hope the day goes as well as these occasions can. We pass on our best wishes to you, Alan and the rest of your family at this sad time.
Simon and Alison.
2340/1842 Int Conv
1640/30077 GT
115/3215 Int MK1
Bentley 111
Mk1/Mk2 Jag
DB7 Vantage Volante
1926 Clyno Royal Saloon
1922 Aveling and Porter Steam Roller (Sally)
GPZ900R

Return to “General Discussion”