Jensen Healey Time to go

Jensens Only! Forum automatically deletes unanswered posts after 120 days.
philleech

Jensen Healey Time to go

Post by philleech »

My Long term project JH Mk2 is sadly going to be the first project I don't finish. The sentimental reasons for restoring one no longer apply and as I'm losing some garage space something has to go.
I have had the car on a rollover jig for some time now and the underside is now solid on the RHS. New chassis rail and front finisher, new floor and new inner sill are all in. The outer stainless sills are what saved this car from the crusher. All of the rust in the front and rear right inner wings has been replaced with new metal. The LHS of the car is untouched so will need a new floor chassis rail and front finisher all of which are included the only panel to buy would be a LHS inner sill. All of the outer panels are in very good condition and were newly painted when I bought the car a decade ago. The rear of the boot is the only panel that would need some work but it is minor. The engine hasn't been started since I've had the car although it turns by hand without issue. The interior is all there minus the carpets but it will all need refurbishing and there is a non standard hard top included in the sale painted in a delightful custard yellow.
I believe the car is complete with many extra spares including dials, chrome trim, bumpers and glass and and as far as I am aware the only thing missing is a windscreen and two headlights.
New parts include four newly refurbed alloys, genuine NOS exhaust manifold, centre section and y piece along with many other odds and sods that Ive bought as they've appeared for sale. The car is in Chorley PR7 and will ideally need a new home before the end of Feb.
The cars owes me around £1500 and if you'd like the rollover jig too that would add another £250 to the price whatever that ends up being as Im open to serious offers.
Any questions just ask and if you want to come and have a look that's ok too.
Cheers
Phil
Attachments
jensen2.jpg
jensen2.jpg (236.93 KiB) Viewed 144 times
jensen3.jpg
jensen3.jpg (227.13 KiB) Viewed 144 times
jensen4.jpg
jensen4.jpg (206.32 KiB) Viewed 144 times
Jensen5.jpg
Jensen5.jpg (467.49 KiB) Viewed 144 times
jensen6.jpg