Regalia & Royal Mail postage

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
rmangroo

Regalia & Royal Mail postage

Post by rmangroo »

Dear all,

Please note below the dates of last delivery from Royal Mail for the various areas of the UK and Overseas.

All orders will be filled and posted on or by the 18th Of December. No posting will be made after the 18th Dec. If you have something you would like urgently please e-mail me at regalia@joc.org.uk and I will endeavour to get this out to you.
Royal Mail posting dates.png
Royal Mail posting dates.png (31.79 KiB) Viewed 280 times

This time of the year Royal Mail either loses a package or in one members case this last week delivers an empty package! So please consider the type of postage you choose when ordering. Your package has to be undelivered or lost for 30 days before I can put a claim into Royal Mail. Replacement may not always be possible either, if stock is limited. The minimum compensation on any order is £20.00. Therefore if your order is 35.00 and you paid for normal first / second class postage all we will get back from Royal mail is £20.00.

Thank you for your support through out the year. The club and the committee very much appreciate your support.

Kind regards, Raj
Raj Mangroo (She/Her)
JOC Regalia Secretary, regalia@joc.org.uk
JOC IT Officer, it@joc.org.uk

Return to “General Discussion”