Bedfordshire & Knebworth Classic Car Shows - Jensen pres

Post advance news of events you will be attending
DerekCV8

Bedfordshire & Knebworth Classic Car Shows - Jensen pres

Post by DerekCV8 »

After discussing these two events with a number of people at our inaugural Three Counties Area meeting, I now need confirmation from those that would like to attend these events (whether from the area or not!)
Bedfordshire Classic Car Show - 4th & 5th May 2008 - Old Warden
It looks like I've run out of time to make any big plans for this event. However, it's a pleasant venue and, if there are enough of us attending, I may be able to call them and ask them to put an area aside for us to park up together? So, please let me know ASAP at jensen.cv8@virgin.net if you plan on attending, and on what day(s) and I'll see what I can do? I'll definitely be there on Sunday 4th May and maybe Monday 5th as well?
Knebworth Classic Car Show - 24th & 25th August 2008 - Knebworth House
I have enjoyed this event for many years and would like to organise a big Jensen presence there this year with our own marquee? This will take a bit more planning, so I would really appreciate it if anyone who would like to join us on either, or both, days would let me know as soon as possible. I can then book our plot with definite numbers and arrange purchase of all the tickets (xxx£2.50 per vehicle). Please do your best to be available as it would be great to make our first Jensen stand at this event an impressive one!
Look forward to hearing from you all!
Regards,
Derek
Derek Chapman
Steve H

Post by Steve H »

Hi Derek,

Put me down for Knebworth.

To anyone who hasn't been - its a really great show, and plenty to do for the other halfs / kids if it helps smooth the way... :D

Cheers,
Steve H.

Return to “Events”