EVENTS PROGRAMME FOR 2023

see inside for newsletters, contacts and planned events etc

Moderator: david wright

david wright

EVENTS PROGRAMME FOR 2023

Post by david wright »

For some reason my previous post for 2023 have disappeared, so here's a short list of activities taking place in this Area -

02.07.23 Picnic on the South downs at Kithurst Hill, there are around 10 poeple already committed to this, so if you want more info contact me -
southdowns@joc.org
16.07.23 Amberley Classic Car Show - a local show that often has Jensens there. no club stand [planned

13.08.23 Cranleigh Classic Car Show - the biggest in Surrey and Sussex - over 1000 cars there, and our JOC stand often gets to 20 cars.
Bookings/Registrations for the JOC stand at the show will close on 30th June, so all those who haven't yet booked should book in now - Just go on the Cranleigh Classic Car Show site, complete the registration for our JOC group, and you'll be included in the stand.

15.08.23 Summer BBQ at the White Horse - great food and great craic! Contact me for more details - southdowns@joc.org

19.08.23 Capel Classic Car Show - Another great show, shared with Surrey Area, and 6 Jensens are already booked for our stand - 2 slots to go for our allocation, but more may be negotiable.

Look forward to seeing you

David and Chris
C-V8 Mk III 112/2328
MGA 1600 Mk II
Vast Collection of Models of British sports cars.

Return to “South Downs Area”