New owner in Kent

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
Fireblade2000uk

New owner in Kent

Post by Fireblade2000uk »

Good evening all,
Delighted to have completed the purchase of a 1976 series III Interceptor today.
I've touched base with Tim Clark (area Rep) and look forward to seeing you around.
Am looking forward to getting chagrined when posting silly questions/comments! I will try and use the search function before raising my head!
Chris
DPP

Re: New owner in Kent

Post by DPP »

Welcome to Jensen ownership Chris I sure you will enjoy it.

The search function works really well bit dont be afraid to ask if you cant find what you are looking for, we all started with little or no knowledge of these cars and this forum is a great resource with help from many knowledgable owners.

Why not post some pics in the members car section and if you havent already join the club.
Dave Pearce
Oily Rag Classics
Jensen FF 119/133
Jensen FF 119/182
Jensen Interceptor III 128/4430
KaranMK2
JOC Chairman

Post by KaranMK2 »

Well done Chris. Please reach out on here as there is a wealth of knowledge and helpful people in the club. Hope to meet you soon.

Karan
Fat Roofer

Post by Fat Roofer »

Hi Chris,

Great to see another member based in Kent! I'll look forward to hopefully seeing you and you new purchase around at some stage 👍🏻

Steve
Owner of:
Jensen interceptor 3 chassis 2240/1566
Renault 5 GTTurbo
BMW E39 530i
Mazda CX-5
BMW E87

Return to “General Discussion”