RHS Rosemoor show Sunday 30th July

This post is currently vacant - If you are interested in filing the post or organising an event, please send an e-mail to areas@joc.org.uk. for the Devon and Cornwall area

Moderator: Pymmie

DPP

RHS Rosemoor show Sunday 30th July

Post by DPP »

We currently have no area rep since Pymmie stood down following years of organising some excellent events.

I already hold the committee post of Concours Secretary and do not wish to add a second position within the club, I am however happy to organise this show for anyone wanting to attend on Sunday the 30th July.
The event is:
RHS Rosemoor vintage weekend
Great Torrington
Devon
EX38 8PH

This is a free to enter event with a small car show as part of the vintage weekend and not only do you get to park your car in the beautiful grounds you also get free entry to the gardens and all other activities taking place on the day.

I am organising a club entry for anyone wanting to join me, if you are interested please email me at concours@joc.org.uk and I will send you an entry form to fill in.

Dont forget the club is still looking for an area rep for the Southwest if you are interested and even if you dont want an official role every member is free to organise an event or meeting.
Dave Pearce
Oily Rag Classics
Jensen FF 119/133
Jensen FF 119/182
Jensen Interceptor III 128/4430
croberts

Re: RHS Rosemoor show Sunday 30th July

Post by croberts »

Hi Dave,
I have already entered my Jensen Healey ( and Fiat Coupe 20vt) for this event. I would be very happy to join you as part of the club entry. There were many more vehicles displayed last year than when we last entered as a club, so I am sure that any Jensen owners wishing to participate would enjoy the day.

Best Regards
Chris
DPP

Re: RHS Rosemoor show Sunday 30th July

Post by DPP »

Hi Chris
It would be great for you to join the JOc display, I will add you to my list and look forward to seeing you there.
Dave Pearce
Oily Rag Classics
Jensen FF 119/133
Jensen FF 119/182
Jensen Interceptor III 128/4430

Return to “South West”