Bedfordshire & Knebworth Classic Motor Shows

Post advance news of events you will be attending
DerekCV8

Bedfordshire & Knebworth Classic Motor Shows

Post by DerekCV8 »

As the recently appointed Rep for the "Three Counties" Area, I would like to improve the "Jensen" presence at the Bedfordshire & Knebworth Classic Motor Shows for 2008. As such, I am looking into arranging our own stand with Marquee..... particularly for Knebworth, and possibly for the Bedfordshire show as well?
Before I start making the arrangements, I need to guage who would be interested in attending these events and putting their cars on the stand.
The Bedfordshire Show is being held on 4th & 5th May at Old Warden and the Knebworth Show is on 24th & 25th August at Knebworth House.
If you are interested in being part of these events, please let me know as soon as possible by e-mail at jensen.cv8@virgin.net or by telephone on 01480 869270 0r 07798 858343. Obviously, the more varied Jensen models, the better?
I am sure we can arrange some good food and beer/wine to make the days even more enjoyable:o)
Hope to hear from you all soon!!
Regards,
Derek Chapman
Derek Chapman
RAP72
V8 Lover

Post by RAP72 »

Maybe we can discuss this at the inaugural meeting on the 29th March 2008.

How many are coming to that meet Derek?

And for those who may not have seen the notice the meeting is at midday at the "Hermit of Redcoats" public house at Titmore Green, near Little Wymondley. I presume even 'Saff Lunduners' and those from Stains are welcome!
DerekCV8

29th March

Post by DerekCV8 »

Of course we can discuss this on 29th March..... and of course, anyone else outside the area is welcome to join us! Looking forward to it!
Regards,
Derek
Derek Chapman
DerekCV8

Numbers for 29th March

Post by DerekCV8 »

Regarding numbers, there seems to be quite a lot of interest and I'm certainly expecting into double figures on the day. I just hope no one is put off if the weather's not ideal? I'll be there, rain or shine!
Regards,
Derek
Derek Chapman

Return to “Events”