MK1 Interceptor and FF seat and door cards.

Forum automatically deletes unanswered posts after 45 days
Mark1Stu

MK1 Interceptor and FF seat and door cards.

Post by Mark1Stu »

I have some MK1 seats and door cards I've held back for payment and collection by an overseas member. However, with no pick up date on the horizon, I now wish to re-advertise them to free up space.

With the exception of the FF passenger seat, the items have been advertised on the forum before.

Parts: 2x refurbished original black door cards, no speaker holes £250. Late MK1 refurbished passenger seat in black. Great shape. Base adapted to also fit RHD driver's side. £600.

FF passenger seat in light beige. Will need at least a partial retrim. Best offer.

3 or 4 (maybe more) complete MK1 front seats needing a full or part retrim. Circa £100 each. Numerous spare MK1 seat hinges and cross tube. All needing rechroming but serviceable. £?

With the exception of the FF seat, all items are the remnants of my stash of seats which I squirrelled away circa 20 years ago and sold on over the last 12-24 months.

If you're interested and can collect items quickly, then PM me your email and I'll forward pictures.

Stuart

Return to “Parts For Sale”