Jensen Healey £16K new listing

Jensens Only! Forum automatically deletes unanswered posts after 120 days.
EdwardB

Jensen Healey £16K new listing

Post by EdwardB »

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C968060" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Views? Opinions?
JOC Member 10653

1968 Jensen Interceptor 115/2737

1972 Triumph TR6 PI
1967 E-Type Jaguar S1 4.2 OTS
1948 MG TC
archie
The Mild Child

Re: Jensen Healey £16K new listing

Post by archie »

No one knows that car better than me i had the nut and restoration done about 2002 and yes it was a nut and bolt restoration i brought it as a wreck in 1992 it took hard work and over 10 years to do if i did not have a very nice healey at this moment i would have liked it back good look bob with the sale if anybody wants any info please feel to call me at Richard Appleyards :D
Trevithick

Post by Trevithick »

Cornish reg.
SP 131/4980.
Back soon.
NHK10P

Post by NHK10P »

Doesn't seem overpriced compared to a similar condition MGB,TR6 etc.
Tim Hatcher
North Devon
Mk1 JH
Jensen GT (2 of)
MGC GTS (all steel)
AC 3000me
MGBs various states
Trevithick

Post by Trevithick »

NHK10P wrote:Doesn't seem overpriced compared to a similar condition MGB,TR6 etc.
Seems like a lot of car for the dosh, Andy told me how much work had gone into it. I would change the grill though.
SP 131/4980.
Back soon.
Michael Richardson

Post by Michael Richardson »

Brit asks for comments/thoughts. Archie obviously has considerable knowledge of the vehicle. Moving on,Tim clearly is 'au fait' with not only Healeys,but also MGB/C and others. When it comes to comparing price across the board...I would say that a top quality B or C at say 15K is a lot more saleable than a non original Healey at the same money. Just to comment on the car shown,well yes,you can't deny that the GT dash is lovely,but it is a Mk 1 Healey with other later additions. Me ? I would prefer to look at a late 5 speed ,better build,better paint,better finish,all original,and I would say that 12 K would be about the mark.
archie
The Mild Child

Post by archie »

When i restored the car all those years ago i wanted a healey to have the quality of what i would have wanted it to look like leather seats wooden dash the mk1 looked to plastic the car has changed a bit since i sold it i had original 2lt engine rebuilt but was changed to a 2.2lt engine not everybody's cup of tea but it took 0ver 10 years to restore and at the time it was in my opinion the best healey at the time i sold it and that's only my opinion :D and i have had a lot of healeys gts etc

Return to “Cars For Sale”