Jen son Finally Met Jensen

You can discuss anything here, Jensen related or not. Technical discussions / questions may be moved to the correct Forum.
Arcnewal

Jen son Finally Met Jensen

Post by Arcnewal »

My partner and I welcomed our new baby boy three weeks ago today.

I'd like to introduce you to Jen son, who met his first Jensen today.

(Moderator, when I typed Jen son as one word and previewed the topic it was automatically being changed to Jensen.)

RAP72
V8 Lover

Re: Jen son Finally Met Jensen

Post by RAP72 »

Nice one dad.
zacmarshall

Post by zacmarshall »

Arcnewal wrote:(Moderator, when I typed Jen son as one word and previewed the topic it was automatically being changed to Jensen.)
Yup, it was set up that way ages ago, probably when Keith Anderson first set up the forum.
C-V8 II 104/2146 CHJ 948B
ex FF II, Interceptor I, II and III, SP, GTs and Healeys. You might say I got the bug....
JOC Member No. 5061
Grant

Post by Grant »

Congrats to you Lawrence... Start off as he means to go on aye :mrgreen: :wink: .. Wishing you well Lawrence :P
Manual Int&Rag-TopImage
"Monkey Man"sig RegistrarImage
Michael Richardson

Post by Michael Richardson »

What is in a name ? I quote from Jensen Buttons book.. Mum and Dad never agreed on why I was called Jensen. According to Dad, was named after one of his rallycross rivals,Erling Jensen,only with the 'E' changed to 'O' so people wouldn't think of the sports car,Jensen,Mum toyed with the idea of Jordan,but having caught sight of a Jensen sportscar,went along with that,but agreed that The 'E' changed to 'O' sounded more mannish !.I
Michael Richardson

Post by Michael Richardson »

WOW,sorry about that,but I hope you get the drift.
Keith

Post by Keith »

There will be no Jensоn on this forum: only Jensen! :D
Forum Founder & Forum Member No 1.
Kevin Birch

Post by Kevin Birch »

Putting him in the driver seat is a slippery slope for when he gets older, he'll be wanting to sit there and push you to the passenger seat. :shock:

Congratulations Lawrence.
My Toys: Lotus Cortina MK2.RangeRover P38, Yam inflatable, Saab 9-3 Convertible.
Mk1 Interceptor, 115/3067
sentimental journey

Post by sentimental journey »

Beautiful.I love little people. I just had a baby girl in Sept. Congratulations Dad!
None of us are getting out of this alive!

119/038
127/216
127/246
127/253
Martin R

Post by Martin R »

Congratulations to parents and Jens0n! (Jens on)
FF MK1 119/100
Interceptor MK3 136/8514
JOC Member 8905
Arcnewal

Post by Arcnewal »

Thank you all.
cannonball

Post by cannonball »

Yes well done,great times ahead do not miss them,, I assume you are probably an older guy ??? given your interest In the Jensen ??? which is great news as you will be able to spend much more time with the new one than a younger father can, I had 4 girls missed out on lots with them due to work etc, don't get me wrong I also did a lot with them to,, but now I am older I have a grandson and granddaughter and can give much more time to them,,, by the way what is the relevance of your user name ??
WATTS RACING TRANSMISSIONS, 07974 088375,
CLOBBER THE COMPETITION
Arcnewal

Post by Arcnewal »

cannonball wrote:Yes well done,great times ahead do not miss them,, I assume you are probably an older guy ??? given your interest In the Jensen ??? which is great news as you will be able to spend much more time with the new one than a younger father can, I had 4 girls missed out on lots with them due to work etc, don't get me wrong I also did a lot with them to,, but now I am older I have a grandson and granddaughter and can give much more time to them,,, by the way what is the relevance of your user name ??
Thank you, Duncan. An older guy I am not, I'm 23 years young to be precise, never assume :wink:.

Arcnewal, it's an anagram of Lawrence.
Andy Hamblin

Post by Andy Hamblin »

Arcnewal wrote:
cannonball wrote: Arcnewal, it's an anagram of Lawrence.
I'm feeling pedantic :wink: Lawrence only has one "a"? Is the second A an initial perhaps?

Also, an anagram typically has a meaning, not just a rearrangement of letters
Andy Hamblin
Jensen-Healey HNX 300K
Chassis 10012
cannonball

Post by cannonball »

Arcnewal wrote:
cannonball wrote:Yes well done,great times ahead do not miss them,, I assume you are probably an older guy ??? given your interest In the Jensen ??? which is great news as you will be able to spend much more time with the new one than a younger father can, I had 4 girls missed out on lots with them due to work etc, don't get me wrong I also did a lot with them to,, but now I am older I have a grandson and granddaughter and can give much more time to them,,, by the way what is the relevance of your user name ??
Thank you, Duncan. An older guy I am not, I'm 23 years young to be precise, never assume :wink:.

Arcnewal, it's an anagram of Lawrence.
Well thats one up me.. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Enjoy then matey they grow up real quick,As Ferris Bueller said if you dont STOP and take a look around you might just miss it,, :wink:
WATTS RACING TRANSMISSIONS, 07974 088375,
CLOBBER THE COMPETITION

Return to “General Discussion”