MOPAR EURONATIONALS 2016 /JENSEN.

Post advance news of events you will be attending
cannonball

MOPAR EURONATIONALS 2016 /JENSEN.

Post by cannonball »

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE THIS EVENT SURE BEATS SITTIN IN A FIELD WITH A DECK CHAIR AND TALKING BOLLAX FOR 3 DAYS,,,,,,,, 29-31,ST JULY, SANTA POD,
ITS ACTION UNLIMITED. JENSENS WILL BE MADE MOST WELCOME,

GO ON LAID BACK OLD JENSEN OWNERS YOU MIGHT JUST ENJOY IT AND SEE WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN MISSING HALF YOUR LIFE,, :wink: FAST CARS AND BETTER RESTORED MUSCLE CARS THAN ANY JENSEN, YOU MIGHT JUST BE SHOCKED, SHOW N SHINE YOU CAN ENTER, YOU CAN EVEN POKE THE OLE JENSEN DOWN THE QUARTER MILE,,

http://www.santapod.co.uk/e_mopar.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
WATTS RACING TRANSMISSIONS, 07974 088375,
CLOBBER THE COMPETITION
Grant

Re: MOPAR EURONATIONALS 2016 /JENSEN.

Post by Grant »

cannonball wrote:BE THERE OR BE SQUARE THIS EVENT SURE BEATS SITTIN IN A FIELD WITH A DECK CHAIR AND TALKING BOLLAX FOR 3 DAYS,,,,,,,, 29-31,ST JULY, SANTA POD,

GO ON LAID BACK OLD JENSEN OWNERS YOU MIGHT JUST ENJOY IT AND SEE WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN MISSING HALF YOUR LIFE,, :wink: FAST CARS AND BETTER RESTORED MUSCLE CARS THAN ANY JENSEN, YOU MIGHT JUST BE SHOCKED, SHOW N SHINE YOU CAN ENTER, YOU CAN EVEN POKE THE OLE JENSEN DOWN THE QUARTER MILE,,

http://www.santapod.co.uk/e_mopar.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sounds Good Uncle Dunc :shock: .... Give a reminder closer to the time cant wait already!! :P :wink:
Manual Int&Rag-TopImage
"Monkey Man"sig RegistrarImage
cannonball

Post by cannonball »

Grant wrote:
cannonball wrote:BE THERE OR BE SQUARE THIS EVENT SURE BEATS SITTIN IN A FIELD WITH A DECK CHAIR AND TALKING BOLLAX FOR 3 DAYS,,,,,,,, 29-31,ST JULY, SANTA POD,

Sounds Good Uncle Dunc :shock: .... Give a reminder closer to the time cant wait already!! :P :wink:
I think if people gave it a go they will enjoy it Grant,,,,,,,,,,, f me whats not to like chrysler v8,s tearin it up,,,,,,,, and there is somethin for everyone includin kids,,
CLOBBER THE COMPETITION
alan blue ff

Post by alan blue ff »

already got the tickets just hope weather is good hopefully going in Jensen should be good not been to this event before looking forward to it
cannonball

Post by cannonball »

alan blue ff wrote:already got the tickets just hope weather is good hopefully going in Jensen should be good not been to this event before looking forward to it

Great stuff alan, please come say hello you will find us, this is a top event
Attachments
watts shop duster,,7.jpg
watts shop duster,,7.jpg (96.13 KiB) Viewed 3644 times
CLOBBER THE COMPETITION
Grant

Post by Grant »

Brilliant Picture Dunc :wink: .. I bet your proud of that "My Ole Fruit Bat" :P XX
Manual Int&Rag-TopImage
cannonball

Post by cannonball »

Grant wrote:Brilliant Picture Dunc :wink: .. I bet your proud of that "My Ole Fruit Bat" :P XX

yes grant its an original pro stock duster complete with tunnel ram race hemi
Attachments
watts shop duster,,8.jpg
watts shop duster,,8.jpg (68.87 KiB) Viewed 3610 times
Last edited by cannonball on Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
CLOBBER THE COMPETITION
cannonball

Post by cannonball »

THREE WEEKENDS N COUNTING, PLENTY OF GRASS FOR THE DECKCHAIR LOVERS, :wink:
CLOBBER THE COMPETITION
shaun

Post by shaun »

I am hoping to be there. Got the tickets. Car probably not with me as still away at tin worm doctors but may be in a camper van if all goes to plan
Shaun Winfield

Mk 3 Blue
2240/9847
JOC member no. 8822
cannonball

Post by cannonball »

shaun wrote:I am hoping to be there. Got the tickets. Car probably not with me as still away at tin worm doctors but may be in a camper van if all goes to plan

Great i am sure you will enjoy it, i am just back from dragstalgia brilliant weekend and was packed, santa pod has a lot going on not just racing, a family would enjoy it i am sure, come say hello, look for the watts shop cars,,,,, always a beer on hand,,,,
CLOBBER THE COMPETITION
cannonball

Post by cannonball »

Update
a new race clas has been organised for this yrs mopar nationals, drivers of 9 second race cars, and people attending that normally go to static deckchair shows have been invited to a lucky dip to be drawn from a hat, it will be a 32 car field running elimminations from friday , cars and there drivers, and also the paired up deckchair loving show goers should assemble in the pits at 11 am friday where the tech crew will firmly attatch the deckchairs to the back of the racecars and securly strap the deckchair lovers in to there deckchairs only proviso is the use of a decent helmet, the deckchairs will be offset to one side of the racecars rear so as when the chute is deployed it does not get hindered by the deckchair loving show goers, as we do not want any injuries obviously. the winners will recieve a brand new latest style deckchair and a roll of pixi fence to put around there show car at your next static event, its gonna be a ride guys get there early to make sure of your chance to enter will be the best buzz from your deck chair you ever had, and at least you will get 9 seconds of no talking,, :shock: :wink: :D :D :D :D
CLOBBER THE COMPETITION
VFK44
Co-Administrator

Post by VFK44 »

Duncan:
Most deckchairs are striped. It is well-known that adding stripes to a car makes it go faster, so I'm expecting those cars to dip into 8 second runs on the Friday. :wink:
"Now that chassis number is particularly interesting ‘cos it’s the one after the one before, which is the one after mine, not many people know that"
Stephen, Epping, Essex
VFK44
Co-Administrator

Post by VFK44 »

Duncan:
Most deckchairs are striped. It is well-known that adding stripes to a car makes it go faster, so I'm expecting those cars to dip into 8 second runs on the Friday. :wink:
"Now that chassis number is particularly interesting ‘cos it’s the one after the one before, which is the one after mine, not many people know that"
Stephen, Epping, Essex
Grant

Post by Grant »

cannonball wrote:Update
a new race clas has been organised for this yrs mopar nationals, drivers of 9 second race cars, and people attending that normally go to static deckchair shows have been invited to a lucky dip to be drawn from a hat, it will be a 32 car field running elimminations from friday , cars and there drivers, and also the paired up deckchair loving show goers should assemble in the pits at 11 am friday where the tech crew will firmly attatch the deckchairs to the back of the racecars and securly strap the deckchair lovers in to there deckchairs only proviso is the use of a decent helmet, the deckchairs will be offset to one side of the racecars rear so as when the chute is deployed it does not get hindered by the deckchair loving show goers, as we do not want any injuries obviously. the winners will recieve a brand new latest style deckchair and a roll of pixi fence to put around there show car at your next static event, its gonna be a ride guys get there early to make sure of your chance to enter will be the best buzz from your deck chair you ever had, and at least you will get 9 seconds of no talking,, :shock: :wink: :D :D :D :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Brilliant, do you have to buy tickets Dunc prior to going or can you just turn up? :shock:
Manual Int&Rag-TopImage
cannonball

Post by cannonball »

Grant wrote:
cannonball wrote:Update
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Brilliant, do you have to buy tickets Dunc prior to going or can you just turn up? :shock:

Hi Grant, i think that you can just turn up, but please go visit the santa pod website to make sure it will tell you,,,,,,,
CLOBBER THE COMPETITION

Return to “Events”