October meeting

The North West is looked after by David Manock, Dave Robins and Steve Raines (Admin)
Cumbria is currently being looked after by David Manock
PaulMcElhinney

Re: October meeting

Post by PaulMcElhinney »

I agree Alistair, meeting at an alternative venue to a pub was very worthwhile.
Paul McElhinney - Mk I 115/3309 in Positano yellow, FF Mk II 127/289.
Harley

Post by Harley »

Hi Alistar, yes it was good to finally get together !! The weather was fantastic has was the turn out of the Jensen members and cars from the north west and further a field from Yorkshire and cheshire !!
Yes youre right Steves creative touch on some of his projects past and present is faultless and it would be a shame if Jensen owners dont take advantage of steves services has it will only be a matter of time before his quality of work gets noticed further a field !!
Were thinking of having the next north west meeting on the first Sunday of the month 5th November at the Super Car Sunday at Mitton Hall, Whalley meeting up between 9.00 -11.00 for bacon butties and light refreshments,
Woudnt mind your feed back on this fella has I know youve been a regular at this event,
Cheers,
Paul
Harley

Post by Harley »

Hi Paul, it was great to see you on Sunday !! Making the effort to drive from your neck of the woods up to sunny Bolton on sunday was impressive to say the least hope you got home without any hiccups !! Loved the look of the your MK 11 with the MK1 rear lights and the patina of a good straight car that sits well on the road !!
Would be good if you could join us at the next meet fella !! Just go on the net and type in super car sunday Mitten Hall, f not
Hope we can catch up soon as with 4 Jensens to restore thers always going to be something to talk Jensens about,
Cheers fella
AlistairT

Post by AlistairT »

Hi Paul,the super car Sunday at mitton hall is only on in the summer..I think it's from March to September,so it won't be on in November..like I said on Sunday its a good meeting,check you tube for videos.. just thought of a venue which might be ok and that's rivington barn,just off m61..google it and see what you think.cheers Alistair..
Alistair Thomas
Lancashire
541R

Return to “North West & Cumbria Area”