More news from the South Downs

see inside for newsletters, contacts and planned events etc

Moderator: david wright

david wright

More news from the South Downs

Post by david wright »

The South Downs Area has just been invited to be the guest club at the MGOC's West Sussex meeting at Shoreham Airport in August. Monday 18th is the date, 8.00pm is the time, and all Jensen owners are very welcome!
The airport Terminal 1 is a hugely atmospheric art deco building, and it should be fun comparing BMC and Detroit iron. There is a wide range of food available, and a reasonable bar, so do join Chris and I at Shoreham on the 18th - an idea of numbers would be reallty helpful nearer the time.
I have given this info to Hugh Allen, so hopefully it will appear in the SD group newsletter when he issues it.
See you there!
David Wright (davidandchrisw@btinternet.com)
david wright

Area Activity in the Summer!

Post by david wright »

So - the first listing of events and activities from the South Downs Area!
6th July - Goodwood Breakfast Club - theme is convertibles, so simon Keeble in his Interceptor, plus me in my Sprite wil lbe going there - anyone else with a convertible, or just any Jensen will do!
contact David Wright for details - davidandchrisw@btinternet.com
7th July - JOC meet at the White horse in Maplehurst - details from Simon Johnson on 01403 891208
12th/13th July - Ardingly Classic Car Show - club stand - contact Simon for details
27th July Amberley Summer Picnic and Classic Car Show - Terry Wheatley (541S) and David Wright (CV8) are booked in - how about a 541 to complete the fibreglass line-up - further details and application forms from David Wright - see above
3rd August - Goodwood Breakfast Club - Theme is thoroughbred pre-1980 sports cars - must be us! David will be there - do let him know if you're coming.
4th August - meet at the White Horse
18th August - the south Downs Area are guests of the West Sussex MGOC - see Events section for more details or contact David.
25th August - The Bexhill 100 - Hugh is hoping for a 20 car display of Jensens at this show - come and make it happen - details from Hugh Allen - 07831 351 461

Return to “South Downs Area”