Planned events for 2017

see inside for newsletters, contacts and planned events etc

Moderator: david wright

david wright

Planned events for 2017

Post by david wright »

Our events for next year are already taking shape, and here's just a few -

14th January – Festive Dinner at the Crown at Dial Post – menus available early in the New Year for choices to be made, 7.30 for 8.00 – a fun time to celebrate the year.
6th February – Monthly Meet at the White Horse, Maplehurst
7th/8th/9th April – JOC Spring Weekend at Redworth Hall – for info see the club website – Chris and I are going.
23rd April – Drive it Day – Drive to Michelham Priory, Upper Dicker, near Hailsham, then park up on the lawns and provide a display for the public. Route to be confirmed in the New Year
13th May – Rejen Open Day – expected to be even more successful than 2016!
28th May - SADCASE Classic Tractor Photo-Shoot - at West Chiltington - classic cars alongside corresponding tractor - Massey Ferguson and Steve's FF!
3rd June - Knepp Castle Floral Fringe Fair – a unique country Fair, at which the JOC is invited to display around 10 cars – a truly lovely venue, bring a picnic.
16th-18th June – JOC International – in Derby this year, Chris and I will be there – for details see the website and magazine
3rd July – South Downs picnic on Kithurst Hill – a tried and tested recipé – 5.30 onwards, until it gets cool, then back to chez David and Chris
15th/16th July – South Downs weekend away – Sherborne Classics at the Castle car show and much more. We’ll be based at Pen Mill hotel, Yeovil – Just 1 reserved room is left, and 8 people and their 4 cars are already going. joint stand on the Sunday with Wessex!
23rd July – Amberley Museum Classic Car Show – 10 Jensens attended in 2016
30th July – SADCASE show at Storrington
13th August – Cranleigh Classic Car Show – the big one – let’s aim for 18 Jensens on the stand cars this year!
16th August – date to be confirmed – BBQ chez Simon and Beth at the White Horse.
1st – 3rd September – Hampton Court Concours D’Elegance – JOC will be invited again!

Anyone interested, then let me know,
David
C-V8 Mk III 112/2328
MGA 1600 Mk II
Vast Collection of Models of British sports cars.

Return to “South Downs Area”