South Downs Festive Dinner 11th January 2014

see inside for newsletters, contacts and planned events etc

Moderator: david wright

david wright

South Downs Festive Dinner 11th January 2014

Post by david wright »

This coming festive season, June Keeble is coordinating the South downs get together, and the following is a message sent round to the group from June -

"Hello everyone, and let me be the first to wish you all a Merry Christmas! More pertinently, a Happy New Year since that is when we are having our 'do.' For those of you who don't know The Crown Inn at Dial Post, it is a charming old building, and there is plenty of parking along the quiet road outside. Driving North on A 24, the pub is a very short distance off the main road ( good if the weather is dodgy!)
There are two different areas within the pub where we may have our gathering, depending on the numbers coming. Chef will be sending me the new season's menu in early December; if you decide to come then orders will be from any of the menu but will need to be pre- ordered via me. ( I'll print out your choices for you since you will be ordering in December but not eating it till January.)
Anyway, enough detail for now.......

If you DO have the date free, Saturday 11th January, 7pm, and would like to come, please email me at your earliest convenience - junekeeble@btinternet.com - so that the pub and I can be clearer as to which part of the pub we shall reserve."

So if you are interested in joining us, please contact June,
David
C-V8 Mk III 112/2328
MGA 1600 Mk II
Vast Collection of Models of British sports cars.

Return to “South Downs Area”