Planned Events 2022

see inside for newsletters, contacts and planned events etc

Moderator: david wright

sarea2

Planned Events 2022

Post by sarea2 »

Hi, It's time for planning our events already!
Subject to 2022 being a healthier one, I've got the following events in my sights and hope to see some of you there -

National Drive It Day 24th April - Drive your Jensen to Hever Castle near Edenbridge in Kent, where I've booked a space for a Jensen display. A good showing of all the Jensen models would be good!

Floral Fringe Fair – 4th/5th June 2022 - To be held at Leonardslee Gardens near Cowfold, and a great event for those with plant and gardening tastes as well as Jensens. the organisers let us have about 10 places, for a display in the event, and I'd like a spread of models in the Jensen Marque.

Cranleigh Classic Car Show 14th August 2022 - Yes the organisers have started advertising this, but registration hasn't started yet - remember you do have to pay for entry, as well as letting me know that your attending!

Capel Classic Car Show – 20th August 2022 Registration hasn't started yet - remember you do have to pay for entry, as well as letting me know that your attending! I'm awaiting more details from the organisers.

Email me with your interest or further questions

Thnaks
David - southdowns@joc.org.uk

Return to “South Downs Area”