Drive It Day 24th April 2022

see inside for newsletters, contacts and planned events etc

Moderator: ffdave

Les Smith

Drive It Day 24th April 2022

Post by Les Smith »

The Charity Classic Vehicle Club in partnership with Mayflower Rotary would like to invite all Jensen Owners and Owners of other Classic Cars to attend our Drive It Day.
The day will start at Rettenden in Essex where coffee and Bacon Rolls can be purchased, Plaques for the cars will be issued (they look great in the Garage afterwards) along with Tulip Rally Instructions. You will then set off on a leisureley 40 Mile Drive round the Essex Countryside, finishing by parking in a field by a picturesce private Lake in North West Essex. Where lunch and teas and food can be purchased, there will also be a Barbeque There will with other things available at the destination, for more information see www.ccvcuk.co.uk where you can also download Entry Forms. All proceeds will be passed to Charity, you can also see hundreds of pictures on this site of our previous Events. Over a 20 year period this small club has raised over £350,000 for Charity. We already have several Jensens booked into this Event so you wont be alone.
Les Smith
Grant

Re: Drive It Day 24th April 2022

Post by Grant »

There is also something similar on the same day but meeting at Hever Castle Les, although it's not a drive it day more like a meeting I think, so now not sure which one to go to..I like the sound of your one in Essex moreImage..what shall I do?Image
Manual Int&Rag-TopImage
"Monkey Man"sig RegistrarImage

Return to “Essex Area”