Three Counties Area - 2009 Meet Dates

The three counties here are Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire & Bedfordshire
this area is covered by Jim Smith. Please contact Jim on threecounties@joc.org.uk
DerekCV8

Three Counties Area - 2009 Meet Dates

Post by DerekCV8 »

Firstly, I'd like to wish you all a very Happy New Year and all the best for 2009!!

I've just decided on the dates for the Three Counties Area Meetings and they will be as follows:-

Saturday 4th April 2009

Saturday 11th July 2009

Saturday 26th September 2009

As last year, they will be held at midday at the "Hermit of Redcoats" at Titmore Green, between Stevenage & Hitchin.

http://www.hermitofredcoats.co.uk/

At the second meeting (11th July), Andi Kreis will be with us from Switzerland and he MIGHT even have his C-V8 MkII there too. He has restored this car to a stunning standard and it's well worth seeing. The Hermit of Redcoats also arrange barbecues, which might be a good option for this summer meeting? The menu choices will be arranged the same as last year and I'll e-mail out a memo nearer the time.

I should let you all know that we are awaiting a date for my son to go into hospital for a major operation on his back. IF this falls around the dates of any of the meets (possibly the first one?), then obviously, this will have to take priority for me, but we'll just have to wait and see?

I also intend to arrange a club stand again at the Bedfordshire Classic Car Show (3rd & 4th May 2009) and the Knebworth Classic Car Show (30th & 31st August), so it would be great if you can come along to these too.

Finally, one of our "Three Counties" Members, Bob Williams is moving to pastures new in glorious Somerset. On behalf of all of us, I'd like to wish Bob & Carole all the best. You will be missed at our meets!

Look forward to seeing you all again!

Best regards,
Derek Chapman

Return to “Three Counties Area”