JOC "Three Counties" Area first meeting!

The three counties here are Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire & Bedfordshire
this area is covered by Jim Smith. Please contact Jim on threecounties@joc.org.uk
DerekCV8

JOC "Three Counties" Area first meeting!

Post by DerekCV8 »

I have recently arranged the first meeting of the JOC "Three Counties" area. This will be LUNCHTIME on the 29th March 2008 at the "Hermit of Redcoats" public house at Titmore Green, near Little Wymondley, between Stevenage and Hitchin in Hertfordshire. I'll be there from 11:30 am. There has already been a good response and I'm expecting a good gathering. If anyone else can make it, whether officially in the area or not, then please come along and join us. If anyone wants more details, please drop me a line at jensen.cv8@virgin.net
Look forward to seeing you all!
Regards,
Derek Chapman
Derek Chapman
bigkhs

Post by bigkhs »

Derek,

Would love to have made first three counties area meeting, but will be at the Essen tecnica in Germany. So could you please post when the next meeting will be and where. Look forward to meeting you and everybody in the area.

regards

Kevin Smith
123/4101 INTERCEPTOR II MEMBERSHIP NO. 7624
"I LOVE HAVING A BIG EIGHT UP FRONT"
Neil Brookes

Post by Neil Brookes »

Hi Derek,

All being well i will come along with my Mk3 Interceptor to the first meeting

Regards

Neil Brookes
Neil Brookes

Lead, follow, or get out of the way
Lee Iacooca Ex Chrysler CEO
Duncan Larke

three counties meet

Post by Duncan Larke »

i will be coming along in my int 111 as long as i have it back from the garage by then !!.its in having various things done to be ready for le mans classic.
D,LARKE
londonlad

Post by londonlad »

Hope to get along to this one aswell, looking forward to getting my wheels back so I can bring the Jensen along, if not it will be the daily driver.

Regards

Richard
Per mere per terram
Interceptor MkII
123\4047 (Gone but not forgotten))
RAP72
V8 Lover

Post by RAP72 »

I've got a provisional pink ticket to leave the house and should be there too!
Steve H

Post by Steve H »

Hi Derek,

I've sent you an email, not exactly local to me, but would be a nice run out if I can get away. :D

Count me in…

Cheers,
Steve H.
Wallace

Post by Wallace »

I have a similar pink pass to RAP's and I am trying desperately to get it signed in triplicate. Looking forward to it too!

Mike
Davenewby

Post by Davenewby »

Hi Derek,

Good luck with your first meeting. Hope that you get a good turn out - it sounds as though "all the usual suspects" will be coming :wink:

Sorry that we will not be able to join you, but, like Kevin, we will be in Essen at Techno Classica 8)

David
1chw

Post by 1chw »

I'll be there too but sans car, I might be able to bring some interesting bits of scrap metal to the "show and tell" section though :roll: . Update to tale of woe to be found at http://www.joc.org.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4098.
Charles Wheaton,
Interceptor Mk III, '73
136/8512
DerekCV8

29th March - Latest!

Post by DerekCV8 »

Just wanted to give a big thanks for such a great response to our first "Three Counties" meet! It certainly looks like we are going to have a good turnout and I'm looking forward to meeting up with you all. Please keep 'em coming and lets see if we can get even more cars along to impress the locals!
Keep fingers crossed for the weather too and see you all on the 29th!

Regards,

Derek Chapman
Derek Chapman
DerekCV8

29th March meeting - more info!

Post by DerekCV8 »

I've just spoken to the Hermit of Redcoats and they have informed me that they don't actually open until midday!! I'm sure that won't be a problem as, no doubt, we will be peering under bonnets in the car park for the first hour or so?!
I've also reserved a (large) table for us and they are going to send me a menu. They said that, if any of us would like a bite to eat, it would help to have an idea beforehand so they don't keep us waiting. As soon as I receive it, I'll post the choices and, if as many of you as possible can give me an idea of what you would like, I'll pass it on to them. They do a selection of baguettes, sandwiches etc and no doubt more if you want it?
Regards,
Derek
Derek Chapman
Martin R

Post by Martin R »

I am also hoping to be coming as one of my brothers lives in Letchworth - not a million miles away!
If the weather is half decent, I hope to be in a Jensen :) otherwise a European box....................
FF MK1 119/100
Interceptor MK3 136/8514
JOC Member 8905
Wallace

Post by Wallace »

I'm really looking forward to this meeting, I think it might even rival Mark and Brendan's area meets, they had best come down and check out the opposition!

Mike

PS Martin, Jensen OR Triumph, no compromises!
Martin R

Post by Martin R »

Having spoken to my brother, he has confirmed that he is at home that weekend, so I shall visit him and come along to the pub which is only 10 minutes from his house :D
As long as it's not snowing, I shall come in my MK3 Int.
FF MK1 119/100
Interceptor MK3 136/8514
JOC Member 8905

Return to “Three Counties Area”