JOC "Three Counties" Area first meeting!

The three counties here are Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire & Bedfordshire
this area is covered by Jim Smith. Please contact Jim on threecounties@joc.org.uk
Martin R

Post by Martin R »

Charles,
I remember at some stage, someone asking if "Charles Wheaton" was there - I presume in connection to the food orders, but I thought you weren't?????

Sorry I didn't say hello (or did I and didn't know???)
FF MK1 119/100
Interceptor MK3 136/8514
JOC Member 8905
Wallace

Post by Wallace »

Charles came in later and sat next to me. Probably will never come back after the experience!

Mike
Mark Maniatt
Lord of the Pies
Lord of the Pies

Post by Mark Maniatt »

Congratulations Derek!

A job well done.To get 16 Jensens on your first outing is quite something.Hope the next one is just as good.

See you soon mate,

Mark (Pie Man)
Yorks Area Rep
Jazz and Jensens.There is a God
JOC Yorkshire Area Rep
Wallace

Post by Wallace »

Mark Maniatt wrote:Congratulations Derek!

A job well done.To get 16 Jensens on your first outing is quite something.Hope the next one is just as good.

See you soon mate,

Mark (Pie Man)
Yorks Area Rep
Mark,
You could always pop down for the next one and receive a little Southern Hospitality, then back up to yours for the Sunday.

Mike
1chw

Post by 1chw »

Martin, sorry I missed you. I also meant to look out for Richard (londonlad) but in all the excitement it slipped my mind!

Unfortunately I arrived late and so missed the main melee in the car park and even missed the start of the food :shock: (i understand that is indeed why they were after me). I'll try to do better next time.

It was good to put more faces to forum IDs, especially such active voices as Mike and Barrie - or should that be active fingers! Everyone was friendly and welcoming and I'm looking forward to more such events.
Charles Wheaton,
Interceptor Mk III, '73
136/8512

Return to “Three Counties Area”