Classic Car Run 6th June

see inside for newsletters, contacts and planned events etc
colin7673
now normal...

Classic Car Run 6th June

Post by colin7673 »

I have been invited to enter the 13th Annual Classic Car Run, organized by the Spalding Classic Car Club/ East Elloe Motor Club, this run is open to all who want to attend.

The formate is the same as other years, with a meet and greet start, a lunch stop and an interesting finish venue. The route planned is 80 mlies using many rural roads through Cambridge, Leic's, Rutland and Lincolnshire, passing through some pleasant villages with various places of interest along the way.

The start will be at The Toft Country House Hotel & Golf Club at Toft near Bourne, Lincolnshire. The lunch stop will at the Golden Pheasent, Elton near Peterborough where food is available, where pre-booked.

The finish will be at the impressive Nene Valley Railway, Wansford Peterborough, A steam train is on the timetable for the visit and a discounted fare is available for a trip on the train if you wish.

If anybody is interested in entering the run, meeting up with other classic car owners, then for further information and details check out the EEMC's web page www.eemc.co.uk. or ring Alan Lynn on 01406 380698.
Or contact me and I will pop the information that I have In the post to you

Please be aware that there is an entrance fee of xxx£21.50 per car.
Only working half a day now.
http://www.jensensontour.co.uk

Return to “Lincolnshire & Nottinghamshire”