May 1st classic show

see inside for newsletters, contacts and planned events etc
richard 541s

May 1st classic show

Post by richard 541s »

This year will represent the 44th Notts classic car event at Thorsby park,nr ollerton,nottinghamshire. NG22 9EP.(Formally known as the Andrew Greenwood CC event)
Held over two days this time 1st and 2nd May,but the club will only be represented on sunday 1st may.
I have requested pre-booking forms which if booked in advance make a large saving from the day ticket price ie £4 per car pre-booked or £7 per person on the day each and children £2.If possible to cram ten people in a Jensen GT then its only
40p each.BARGAIN.
You can also download the details from http://www.classicshows.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and save me time and clubs money in postage,but more than happy to provide the booking forms if required.All payments and forms MUST be submitted before 22nd April.
Last year the may show was packed out and the weather was fantastic,but august at Thorsby was a complete washout with rain all day so lets hope it stays fine.
If we gain enough interest then its also possible to have a club stand and tent etc with all the jensens collective under one display.
Need more information or if interested drop me a line on 07720215383 clews266@btinternet.com
regards
Richard
Van833

Re: May 1st classic show

Post by Van833 »

We hope to go-thanks for the heads up

Van
Van833

Post by Van833 »

Ticket booked. Hopefully this time i will get there in the Jensen!
richard 541s

Post by richard 541s »

Ditto.............Fuel leak this weekend so no go for the GT to crich which was a great shame after all I have done to keep it roadworthy.
Hopefully the car should make this event as I have pre booked?.Fingers crossed
Anybody else intending to go?
Van833

Post by Van833 »

Good to see Richard and the GT today. The Interceptor ran brilliantly as it did last weekend.
richard 541s

Post by richard 541s »

Hi Van,
Excellent.........You have a beautiful interceptor,good choice.
My cars still running high on revs......possible timing out?will need this checking
regards to kate
richard

Return to “Lincolnshire & Nottinghamshire”