Online Meeting

This post is currently vacant, if you are interested in filling the role or would like to organise an event, please send an e-mail to areas.joc.org.uk
Clive Bishop

Online Meeting

Post by Clive Bishop »

As there is still no regional person at the moment in this region, John Pym, who covers Devon & Cornwall has extended the invitation to people in this region to attend a online get together next Thursday - 11th March at 1930.

This will be via a zoom meeting and will have a breakout room for technical questions etc. There is no charge and all you will be prompted to do is to download a small access application and you can attend on a computer., laptop, tablet or even mobile phone - anything with a camera and micro phone.

I am hosting the event as I did for him last month and we had a few people attend from this region. These were people that I had their contact details and who chose to attend as I gave back all contact details when Lindsey and I resigned from the position due to my work - little did I know what monster was going to appear - "Covid - 19"

I know these type of online things are not for everyone but the offer is there and so if you would like to join, please contact John Pym - southwest@joc.org.uk for the link to the event.

I know I am hosting it but it is his show and so I would rather he get you involved. You can also tell him anything you might like to discuss - its is a open format as before but he will be updating people on things that may or may not be happening across the south west.

The last one was useful for some and without the rigid agenda we all had a laugh and also learnt some things form what people had been doing over the last months.

Hope to see some of you next week.

Regards

Clive
1973 Interceptor Mk III 136/8332 - Moss Green
1973 Jensen Healey Mk 1 11362 - Magenta - Owned by Lindsey
1972 Jensen Healey Mk 1 10343 - Sadly too far gone and so now a donor car
1973 Jensen Healey Mk 1 12504 - Sold for potential restoration / racer
Chris_R
JOC General Secretary

Re: Online Meeting

Post by Chris_R »

I'll add this in my diary and hope to join.
Chris
JOC Member 6116
--------------------------------------------------
Clive Bishop

Re: Online Meeting

Post by Clive Bishop »

Hi Chris,

You'll have to contact John Pym for the details as it is a closed group which has a specific link, but unrestricted due to my hosting.

Clive
1973 Interceptor Mk III 136/8332 - Moss Green
1973 Jensen Healey Mk 1 11362 - Magenta - Owned by Lindsey
1972 Jensen Healey Mk 1 10343 - Sadly too far gone and so now a donor car
1973 Jensen Healey Mk 1 12504 - Sold for potential restoration / racer

Return to “Wessex Area”