Wessex area - Thank you

This post is currently vacant, if you are interested in filling the role or would like to organise an event, please send an e-mail to areas.joc.org.uk
Clive Bishop

Wessex area - Thank you

Post by Clive Bishop »

Dear All,

As you may be aware from previous newsletters, Lindsey & I have resigned form the regional coordinators position due to my work commitments.

Both of us would like to thank you for your support over the last few years at events and in general and hopefully someone or persons (it doesn't have to be one person) come forward to take on the role, which is best suited to someone that is available throughout the year. My work takes me overseas and so it was getting harder to do events etc and be overseas working at the same time.

The news letter is all done online and is easy to manage and you are free to look at whatever format of events or meetings you might want to do.

Colin Mayes the areas coordinator will be in contact soon ad so if anyone wants to take on the role, then please contact him on areas@joc.org.uk

I can show you how to manage the newsletter and have some equipment such as banners and event shelter which you will need, which doesn't take up much space.

Thanks you again for some wonderful times at events over the years and we hope that we can attend things that are arranged when I am around.

Kind regards

Clive & Lindsey
1973 Interceptor Mk III 136/8332 - Moss Green
1973 Jensen Healey Mk 1 11362 - Magenta - Owned by Lindsey
1972 Jensen Healey Mk 1 10343 - Sadly too far gone and so now a donor car
1973 Jensen Healey Mk 1 12504 - Sold for potential restoration / racer

Return to “Wessex Area”