Christmas Event - 07th December

This post is currently vacant, if you are interested in filling the role or would like to organise an event, please send an e-mail to areas.joc.org.uk
Clive Bishop

Christmas Event - 07th December

Post by Clive Bishop »

Christmas Event:

Yes I know it is only August but when you are looking for something different especially with an opportunity that isn’t always available you have to jump on it!!!!

I have been offered space for us and the wider JOC community and your friends and family to have an event on board the cruise ship “Marco Polo” when it is moored in Avonmouth on Saturday the 07th December. I know that Avonmouth is not an exotic location but this is what you get and the options:

Included: Welcome Cocktail, 5 course dinner with ½ bottle of wine per person, a show in the ships theatre, access to the bars and nightclub on board (All drinks other than mention on a cash basis)

 Dinner & Show - £89.00 per person
 Dinner, show and overnight with breakfast:
 Twin share - Inside Cabin - £109.00 per person
 Twin share – Outside Cabin - £119.00 per person
 Twin share – Deluxe outside cabin - £139.00 per person
 Single – Inside cabin - £138.00
 Single – Outside cabin - £149.00

You have the choice of what option you take and you book direct and pay direct to the cruise operator using the email or telephone number – remember to quote JENMET3 as your reference.

Telephone - 01708 893109
Email: groups@cruiseandmaritime.com

Car parking (operated by the Port Authority, not the cruise operator will be £10 per car irrespective of if you are just coming for the evening or staying overnight.

This is open to all Jensen Owners Club members, owners club family and friends as it is completely space available booking system. We will be sat at groups of tables of 8 and they will endeavour to place all the tables as close as possible, subject to the numbers that attend from the JOC.
Regional representatives that are included in this email, please can you send it out to your regional members as this IS NOT a Wessex region exclusive deal  It is open to all members nationally.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS AN ADULTS ONLY SHIP AND SO THEY WILL NOT ACCEPT ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN (18) FOR THIS EVENING. Please check at the time of booking regarding age limits.

Booking conditions and payment are as per the cruise operator and so please make sure you are clear regarding their terms and conditions when booking and if you could drop us a line if you have booked so that we can make sure of numbers from our side instead of relying on the cruise operator!!

If you have any questions please send me an email as I am commuting to and from Africa for the next 5 weeks but Lindsey will be around to coordinate the October events which need to be confirmed by the end of August.

Kind regards

Clive
1973 Interceptor Mk III 136/8332 - Moss Green
1973 Jensen Healey Mk 1 11362 - Magenta - Owned by Lindsey
1972 Jensen Healey Mk 1 10343 - Sadly too far gone and so now a donor car
1973 Jensen Healey Mk 1 12504 - Sold for potential restoration / racer
Clive Bishop

Re: Christmas Event - 07th December

Post by Clive Bishop »

7th Dec Overnight event - Bristol Avonmouth.png
7th Dec Overnight event - Bristol Avonmouth.png (1.61 MiB) Viewed 2481 times
Clive Bishop

Re: Christmas Event - 07th December

Post by Clive Bishop »

Last few weeks to book for the 07th December… have a good number of people coming for the overnight and just for the evening on board, so if you fancy joining a group of Jensen owners having a right old time on board the cruise ship with entertainment etc.....better get booking and it would be great to see you as there are more people from outside the Wessex area than within at the moment.

This will be the last event that Lindsey and I do as we have resigned form the regional position as of the end of the year due to ever changing work commitments etc that means I cannot guarantee that I nor Lindsey will be around for the future to arrange things in advance....we will still be around but I / we have to pass the mantle on.....more details in a newsletter later this week.

Return to “Wessex Area”