South Glos Show - 04th & 05th August

This post is currently vacant, if you are interested in filling the role or would like to organise an event, please send an e-mail to areas.joc.org.uk
Clive Bishop

South Glos Show - 04th & 05th August

Post by Clive Bishop »

South Gloucestershire Show - 04th & 05th August - Just off the Junction of the M4 / M5 (Bristol)

The motor show element of this Country Fair has been very popular with JOC members from the Wessex area and other regions as it is conveniently placed close to the M4 / M5 junction and is a great day out especially if you have children or grand children.

Full details of the event over two days is shown here: http://www.southglosshow.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Entrance fee for a classic car with 2 people is £5.00 per day which is at least half the price of the general public admittance. Additional adults are priced at £10 per person per day and for children £6.00 per child per day - all prices are for advance booking through us.

You do not have to come to both days, if you would like to come, please book in with us in advance and we will send you a booking form where you can indicate which day you would like to come.

We have a JOC stand area where we will have a shelter for sun protection (and other weather in case) and you are not obliged to stay with your car all day, but can use the stand parking to access the show for the day.

We have limited space on the stand and so if you would like to come then please contact me as soon as possible via reply here, PM or email Wessex@joc.org.uk

Clive
1973 Interceptor Mk III 136/8332 - Moss Green
1973 Jensen Healey Mk 1 11362 - Magenta - Owned by Lindsey
1972 Jensen Healey Mk 1 10343 - Sadly too far gone and so now a donor car
1973 Jensen Healey Mk 1 12504 - Sold for potential restoration / racer
Clive Bishop

Re: South Glos Show - 04th & 05th August

Post by Clive Bishop »

Just as a advance notice, I need to order tickets for the Saturday / Sunday in early July and so if you would like to go to the show, please get in contact by the end of June.

If no-one is interested in going, then I can cancel our JOC stand for the weekend as only two of us managed to get there last year which was a little disappointing, but we had the weather against us.
Clive Bishop

Re: South Glos Show - 04th & 05th August

Post by Clive Bishop »

As we have had no requests to book or booking forms back for this event, we will cancel the JOC stand area at this show as Lindsey and I don't want to spend two days there on our own :lol:

I will send the cancellation to the organisers tomorrow night (18th Jul) and so if you would like to go then get hold of us quickly and we can belay that email.

Return to “Wessex Area”