Wessex Area Christmas Evening

This post is currently vacant, if you are interested in filling the role or would like to organise an event, please send an e-mail to areas.joc.org.uk
Clive Bishop

Wessex Area Christmas Evening

Post by Clive Bishop »

Further details will come out in the next newsletter but save the date - 02nd December.

We will be having a evening meal event at the Berwick Lodge, West Bristol. After Januarys successful evening meal, the hotel has been booked again and I have blocked off rooms for the night so that many, like in January can stay the night.

Further details of this will be forthcoming over the next few weeks and if all come that came before then it will be a fully booked evening again.

http://www.berwicklodge.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So save the date and more details to follow.
1973 Interceptor Mk III 136/8332 - Moss Green
1973 Jensen Healey Mk 1 11362 - Magenta - Owned by Lindsey
1972 Jensen Healey Mk 1 10343 - Sadly too far gone and so now a donor car
1973 Jensen Healey Mk 1 12504 - Sold for potential restoration / racer
Clive Bishop

Wessex Area Christmas Evening - 02nd December

Post by Clive Bishop »

OK so all is booked and for those in the region you would have received details along with a booking form.

If you would like to come and cant find the details / email then please contact me so that I can send you the details.

For anyone outside the area that would like to come along then please email me directly on: Wessex@joc.org.uk
Clive Bishop

Re: Wessex Area Christmas Evening

Post by Clive Bishop »

If you are in the Wessex area, then you would have received the newsletter with details of the Christmas Dinner on the 02nd December.

If you would like to stay overnight then the discounted rate is being held on the rooms until the 30th October. Because it is a small hotel, we have held all rooms and prices are shown in the booking form, which was emailed out to you all in August, but if you want another copy then please send us an email: Wessex@joc.org.uk

If you are not in the Wessex area but would still like to come then you are most welcome, you don't need visas or passports to come to this region and there are no toll roads / congestion charge / or whatever new charge either, well not at least to come to us, depending on where your point of origin is.

Return to “Wessex Area”