Bath Festival of Motoring - 17th&18th June 2017

This post is currently vacant, if you are interested in filling the role or would like to organise an event, please send an e-mail to areas.joc.org.uk
Clive Bishop

Bath Festival of Motoring - 17th&18th June 2017

Post by Clive Bishop »

Bath Festival of Motoring will be held 17th and 18th June 2017 at Walcot Rugby Club, Bath and the JOC will have a gathering there.

You can choose between Saturday or Sunday (or both if you wish). I know that some had said about doing Bath one day and then doing the Bristol Classic Car Show in Shepton Mallet the other day, where John Pym has arranged a small static stand of Jensens for the weekend.

The Bath event is free to enter as long as you register on this link BY THE 19th May - http://www.bathfestivalofmotoring.com/e ... l-entries/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, otherwise it will cost £5.00 per car, payable on entering the event. The registration covers you for the two days, but the choice is yours.

I would ask though that if you register to come, please let me know so that we can arrange the appropriate number of spaces / cars for each day with the JOC stand area.
1973 Interceptor Mk III 136/8332 - Moss Green
1973 Jensen Healey Mk 1 11362 - Magenta - Owned by Lindsey
1972 Jensen Healey Mk 1 10343 - Sadly too far gone and so now a donor car
1973 Jensen Healey Mk 1 12504 - Sold for potential restoration / racer
Clive Bishop

Re: Bath Festival of Motoring - 17th&18th June 2017

Post by Clive Bishop »

A decision will be made over the next two days, but at the moment we have only two cars booked at this meet - both of mine! Unless others come forward then I will assume that despite mentions last year about it, that actually this year there are too many conflictions with personal matters, the club International and the Bristol Classic car show at Shepton Mallet and will cancel the JOC attendance at this weekend.

This is not a problem to cancel this and as I will always keep looking at option of events we can do in the region until we find a mix that everyone is happy with and wants to attend.

Next one in this region with a JOC area, after the Bath weekend is the South Gloucestershire show 05th & 06th August being held North East Bristol, just of the M32, near the M4/M5 intersection......a two day event where you can come on one day only if you wish but needs to be booked in advance with Lindsey and I to obtain the correct passes.
1973 Interceptor Mk III 136/8332 - Moss Green
1973 Jensen Healey Mk 1 11362 - Magenta - Owned by Lindsey
1972 Jensen Healey Mk 1 10343 - Sadly too far gone and so now a donor car
1973 Jensen Healey Mk 1 12504 - Sold for potential restoration / racer

Return to “Wessex Area”