Two for the price of one!

This post is currently vacant, if you are interested in filling the role or would like to organise an event, please send an e-mail to areas.joc.org.uk
zacmarshall

Two for the price of one!

Post by zacmarshall »

There is a breakfast meet at Queen Square in Bristol and then a lunchtime meet at the Cross Hands this Sunday

Terry and I have sent emails out recently, if you didn't receive an email from us and want to then please let Terry know
wessex@joc.org.uk

This is a note Terry sent out last week:

Hi All
Just to let you all know ,my knee has now healed lovely and I have managed to attend a few recent shows in our area, the first being
The Gloster Steam Fair at Cirencester, Malcolm Bristow and myself attended on Friday, Malcolm again on Saturday, and Danny Bristow
and myself on Sunday. There were some cracking cars there , Malcolm Bristow has had his London to Paris record holding car done
in the Silver Citly logo stickers that the car wore when it did the record run to Paris.
Malcolm, Danny, and myself also attended the First Tetbury Classic car show, the show itself was great, but the organising was a
bit lax, but for a first show I am sure it will improve.

Winter is coming on and I was hoping we could resume our Sunday get together at the Cross Hands P H at Chipping Sodbury on the
A46 on Sunday 13 Oct at 12 noon. I was hoping someone may have come up with a new venue but I have not had any suggestions
for an alternative meeting place.

I have provisionally booked the Cross Hands P H for our area Christmas Bash,all those of you attending the Sunday meet on the
13 Oct will be able to see the Xmas menu, I have asked for the new Dining Room they now have, but it only seats 20, so if you are
interested, I would like to know A S A P.

On Sunday 13 OCT between 9am and 11am there is the small classic car get together in Queens Sq in Bristol, you can attend
this small showing of all kinds of classic cars and then drive to the Cross Hands P H for a lovely Sunday meal.

Thats all for now, hope to see you at either or both venues, Safe Driving, see you sooon.

TERRY C
C-V8 II 104/2146 CHJ 948B
ex FF II, Interceptor I, II and III, SP, GTs and Healeys. You might say I got the bug....
JOC Member No. 5061

Return to “Wessex Area”