Next meetings

This post is currently vacant, if you are interested in filling the role or would like to organise an event, please send an e-mail to areas.joc.org.uk
zacmarshall

Next meetings

Post by zacmarshall »

Lewi is now sunning himself in Italy for a few months (or actually working in a bunker, sod's law really!) and left me in charge of Wessex in his abscence.

The next meeting is this weekend at the Stroud Vintage Transport show which is actually at South Cerney Airfield, Cirencester.

Lisa has already sent tickets out so it's too late to come along with a car if you're not booked but please come along and say hello.

Next monthly meet is Friday 12th August. There have been a few negative comments about the current pub so if anyone has any suggestions please let me know. I'm thinking about the Cross Hands at Old Sodbury (on the A46 north of the M4). We can discuss at South Cerney.

Zac
cannonball

Post by cannonball »

zac how is progress on your ff any pics ???????????
WATTS RACING TRANSMISSIONS, 07974 088375,
CLOBBER THE COMPETITION
zacmarshall

Post by zacmarshall »

cannonball wrote:zac how is progress on your ff any pics ???????????
See latest pics in FF technical section - posted at the weekend.
zacmarshall

meeting tonight

Post by zacmarshall »

This months Wessex meet will be at the Crown Pub at Tolldown on the A46 near Bath.

From the M4 junction 18, head south towards Bath on the A46. The Crown can be found approximately 1 mile from junction 18 on the left hand side.
There is a big car park at the back of the pub.

I will be there from 7 onwards. Most people that have responded so far don't want to eat tonight but they should be bale to accommodate those that do.

Return to “Wessex Area”