Sledmere House - Duncombe Park - June 27th - July 4th

This post is currently vacant - If you are interested in filing the post or organising an event, please send an e-mail to areas@joc.org.uk.
Mark Maniatt
Lord of the Pies
Lord of the Pies

Sledmere House - Duncombe Park - June 27th - July 4th

Post by Mark Maniatt »

Hi all,

Two here for the Yorkshire Area.

Sledmere Rally - June 27th

Classic Car Show and numerous events at beautiful Sledmere House and grounds,Nr Malton,N Yorkshire.Part of a larger nostalgia weekend featuring life in the 40's/50's etc.

Down load your entry form at:

http://www.necpwa.org.uk/NECPWA/Events.html

Enclose a stamp and cheque for xxx£4 entry.

Duncombe Park Car Rally,Helmsley,N.Yorks - July 4th

This is one we did last year and a great day out was had by all.The classic car show is part of the Traction Engine Show plus numerous side shows and stands.
Let me know your interested ASAP and I will send in your entry as I have the forms evailable here.

I had not anticipated being able to make either show this year,however,at the last minute It has been possible after all.Due to this change of situation,I am late posting these events.However,we are still just in time as entrys must be in by 31st May.

See you there,

Mark
Jazz and Jensens.There is a God
JOC Yorkshire Area Rep
Davenewby

Post by Davenewby »

Just sent off the Sledmere entry form so look forward to seeing you all there.

David
hmcnd

Post by hmcnd »

I have been going to these two shows for years and can well recommend them. It will be good to have some company
Tommy

Sledmere Show

Post by Tommy »

I agree it is a good show. However,there is also a secret bonus which, for some reason, they do not advertise. The night before (Saturday 26th June) there is a FREE classic car run, with no pre-booking needed. Just turn up at Sledmere at 6pm and you are entered. They usually feature a pub stop too!
Jensen Tommy

Return to “Yorkshire Area”