Duncombe Park Classic Car & Steam Rally Sunday 5th July

This post is currently vacant - If you are interested in filing the post or organising an event, please send an e-mail to areas@joc.org.uk.
Mark Maniatt
Lord of the Pies
Lord of the Pies

Duncombe Park Classic Car & Steam Rally Sunday 5th July

Post by Mark Maniatt »

I have received entry forms for the Duncombe Park Show on July 5th for anyone interested in attending.
Duncombe Park is situated approximately one mile on the York side of the lovely market town of Helmsley and just a short distance from York.

Entry forms with owner/vehicle details must be in to the organisers by 31st May so we need to get our skates on.Sorry for the late notice,however,details arrived while we were away in Ypres.

All cars need to be on site by 10am and it is free entry for one car and up to two adults ie under 16.

In addition to classic cars and steam/traction engines,there are extensive stalls selling everything you could wish for.This is one of Yorkshires premier shows and therefore requires at least one battalion of fine looking Jensens in attendance.

Contact me ASAP if you can make it and I will foreward your entry form which you fill in,tear off as indicated and post to the organiser with a SAE size 210 x 100.You will receive you entry pass direct.

Dont forget,last date for entry- 31st May.
All the best,

Mark.
Jazz and Jensens.There is a God
JOC Yorkshire Area Rep

Return to “Yorkshire Area”