Drive It Day.....28thApril

This post is currently vacant - If you are interested in filing the post or organising an event, please send an e-mail to areas@joc.org.uk.
CHRIS CAWTHRON

Drive It Day.....28thApril

Post by CHRIS CAWTHRON »

As you may be aware 'Drive it Day' is fast approaching (Sunday 28th April) and so the Yorkshire area are planning to meet up with the North West Area at Embsay and Bolton Abbey Steam Railway Station at approx 11am. This will give us an opportunity to take photographs and have a chat before we head off in convoy to The Plough Inn in Wigglesworth Skipton. We have a meal booked at 12pm seating 15-20 people, with a varied menu including a cracking Sunday Lunch.
The route takes in some fantastic driving roads and breathtaking scenery, namely the A59 and A65.
After lunch its open to any suggestions of a further drive, or just head back home......the choice is yours.

Postcodes for your sat navs are as follows:-

Embsay and Bolton Abbey steam railway- BD23 6AF.

The Plough Inn- BD23 4RJ.

All we need now is some fine weather for what promises to be a great drive out.......

Please let me know below if you wish to join us from the Yorkshire side and we can arrange a meeting place/time

Should you require any more information, either PM me or message below

see you all there!

Chris
I STARTED OUT WITH NOTHING...........AND I'VE STILL GOT MOST OF IT LEFT!!

JOC Member 9251

INTERCEPTOR III 133/5641
INTERCEPTOR II 123/4065 WWT319J (for sale) now sold.
INTERCEPTOR III 128/4874
INTERCEPTOR II 123/3696 ( RESTORATION PROJECT )

Return to “Yorkshire Area”