Newby Hall classic car show

This post is currently vacant - If you are interested in filing the post or organising an event, please send an e-mail to areas@joc.org.uk.
CHRIS CAWTHRON

Newby Hall classic car show

Post by CHRIS CAWTHRON »

Now that Spring is here,the car show season has started, so with this in mind,the annual pilgrimage to the classic Newby Hall show is planned and the date is set for Sunday the 21st of July.
For those of you who have not attended this event before, it is set in 25 acres of award winning gardens, with the stunning backdrop of a 17th century stately home and is without doubt the largest gathering of classic cars in the north of England, with over 2000 exhibitors, autojumble snack bars galore, miniature railway, lake, garden centre and shops, the gardens are free to walk around, but there is a fee if you wish to look around the house.
There is plenty to see and do for all the family. we prefer to take a picnic, where there's time to relax and chat to friends and like-minded enthusiasts.
For those owners who attended this event last year, your vehicle entry forms should be automatically posted out to you, if for any reason you do not receive this within the next week or so, please let me know and i can send you one out, this also applies to any newcomers who wish to join us, please show your expression of interest below, or PM me your details and i will make sure you get the form.
Last year we had a total if 19 cars in attendance, I'm hoping to beat that number this year with a wide and varied selection of models.

Vehicle entry is £5 per car regardless of passenger numbers and the closing date for entries is the 28th of June.

If you require any further info, please let me know.

See you all there

Chris
I STARTED OUT WITH NOTHING...........AND I'VE STILL GOT MOST OF IT LEFT!!

JOC Member 9251

INTERCEPTOR III 133/5641
INTERCEPTOR II 123/4065 WWT319J (for sale) now sold.
INTERCEPTOR III 128/4874
INTERCEPTOR II 123/3696 ( RESTORATION PROJECT )

Return to “Yorkshire Area”