Derek Chapman's C-V8

Cars of the Month for 2006
Keith

Derek Chapman's C-V8

Post by Keith »

Image Image

Derek says: "It’s been a long (7 year) and expensive (Approx xxx£25000) struggle to restore what was essentially a basket case. The car was in such a poor state that it was probably going to become nothing more than a parts car. However, from the moment I first saw it, something inside me wanted to bring this sad wreck back to its former glory…"¦ and so the long haul began!

"I’m not going to go into all the ins and outs of the restoration here. I’ve already covered a lot of the main areas in the last two articles in the JOC magazine. But in the next issue of the mag there will be more of a final update on the last work done to put 104/2222 back on the road, but mainly to relate some of my experiences now that I can actually drive the beast through the English countryside at last."
Richie
V8 Lover

Post by Richie »

stunning.
Han Kamp

car of the month

Post by Han Kamp »

Derek's C-V8 is a good choice! What a fine car this is. Derek has put a lot of effort and money in the restoration and it shows!
Cannot wait to see what his newly acquired 4 litre Interceptor will look like in a year or so........
colin7673
now normal...

Re: Derek Chapman's C-V8

Post by colin7673 »

Where's the pictures of Dereks' CV8 gone?
Only working half a day now.
http://www.jensensontour.co.uk

Return to “2006 Archive”