Stoneham Barns

This area is a combination of Suffolk and Norfolk - For more information contact Peter Heywood at suffolk@joc.org.uk or eastanglia@joc.org.uk

Moderator: Peter Heywood

SteveBarham

Stoneham Barns

Post by SteveBarham »

Dear All

Tickets have all been sent so hopefully we should have a good turn out.Afternoon tea as normal.Don't forget the tent Derek or, we will have nothing to do for the first hour and a half. I think the flag died unless anyone got a replacement. As we have had two so far and neither lasted more than a couple of hours I think we will just have to let the public guess who we are.Either that or we take it in turns shouting Jensen

I hope we can all make it there and back without the use of RAC or AA.It will be a first for us lately what with the fan going through the radiator.

Look forward to seeing you all

Julie
Peter Heywood

Re: Stoneham Barns

Post by Peter Heywood »

The paperwork says arrive between 8.30 and 11. What time is the tent arriving?

Pete
SteveBarham

Post by SteveBarham »

Dear Pete

Hopefully Derek has the tent. Steve will phone him this week to confirm.
If not we get another hour in bed.
If you can get there as near to 8.30 as possible as you know how long the tent takes to put up. Particularly as we have forgotten
how it goes up as usual.David is coming so his engineer's mind will help.
As long as the car can start and stop with out the need of the RAC we will attempt to be there by 8.30
Look forward to seeing you

Julie
Peter Heywood

Post by Peter Heywood »

I am not trying to skive-off but the first customers arrive at 10:00. Will it really take one and a half hours to put up a tent?

Pete

PS do we need mallets and other implements?
DaveT
JOC 541 Registrar

Post by DaveT »

Hi, Jane and I will be arriving between 0830 and 0900. With 4 people, it should take about 20 minutes max to put up the tent. We have a flag as well so Julie will not need to worry about becoming hoarse during the day.
Dave
Dave Turnage
Colchester

JOC 8674
JOC 541 Registrar
541S, 100/1061
541R, 6002/387 (now in lots of pieces!)
Alvis speed 25 DHC

Return to “East Anglia Area”