6th September Cars by the Lake Bury St Edmunds

This area is a combination of Suffolk and Norfolk - For more information contact Peter Heywood at suffolk@joc.org.uk or eastanglia@joc.org.uk

Moderator: Peter Heywood

SteveBarham

6th September Cars by the Lake Bury St Edmunds

Post by SteveBarham »

6th September Cars By The Lake Bury St Edmunds

A great time was had on Sunday at Stonham Barns. 8 Jensens on show all looking fab, apart from the one who's petrol pump broke the next day.God Bless you RAC.
One last chance to come to a show this year. Cars By The Lake just outside Bury St Edmunds. All monies are for the hospice. It's always a great day with amazing cars and you can end the day by seeing how fast you can go on the exit road,unofficially that is. I must admit a FF certainly has a bit of go about it, unofficially that is.
I have a couple of tickets left so either ring or e-mail me and I will send them to you. If anyone from Cambridge, Norfolk or Essex would like to come you would be more that welcome, we talk to anyone
I'm thinking we should have a year end meeting on a Sunday towards the end of October. If anyone has any bright ideas where then let me know. As long as there is alcohol available I am happy.

Julie

Return to “East Anglia Area”