Christmas Dinner

This area is a combination of Suffolk and Norfolk - For more information contact Peter Heywood at suffolk@joc.org.uk or eastanglia@joc.org.uk

Moderator: Peter Heywood

colin7673
now normal...

Christmas Dinner

Post by colin7673 »

As you might know it is a little over three months to Christmas, which is hard to believe, because as I’m writing this, the sun is beaming through our window and Christmas should be the last thing on our mind.

But in order for us to get booked in somewhere, we have to think this far ahead, to ensure that we get something.

For those that have already joined us, for the first Norfolk JOC Area Meeting, you will be familiar with the Timbers Hotel in Norfolk. This is where we thought we would hold our Christmas Meal, but with a difference, because, as Timbers have ‘Party Nights’ starting on Friday 6th December, why not join them for a Party Night on Saturday 7th December, with the option to book a room and stay overnight.

Therefore, you will not have to worry about driving home and you can ‘let your hair down’ in to the late evening, have a good night sleep, breakfast and then drive home knowing that you made the right decision.
You could, if you wish, not drink and leave for home Saturday Night at some point. The choice is yours.

If you wish to join Diane and I on the Saturday 7th December at Timbers Hotel could you please let us know ASAP so we can book the table, I have spoken to the events team at Timbers and like always, they say the bookings are being taken quickly, let’s not miss out, but if you wish to stay over, then I will leave the booking of the hotel room to your good selves as you know your room requirements better than anyone. Please let us know if have decide to stay over

As we have to pre-order the food, we can order the food at a later date, let’s make sure we are booked in first.

I hope this will meet with everybody’s approval and look forward to your replies.

This will be the first Christmas Area Meeting for the newly reform Norfolk Area, let’s make it a good one.

Regards to all.

Colin and Diane
Only working half a day now.
http://www.jensensontour.co.uk

Return to “East Anglia Area”