Cleethropes wing and Wheels 15th Sept.2013

This area is a combination of Suffolk and Norfolk - For more information contact Peter Heywood at suffolk@joc.org.uk or eastanglia@joc.org.uk

Moderator: Peter Heywood

colin7673
now normal...

Cleethropes wing and Wheels 15th Sept.2013

Post by colin7673 »

I have been contacted about this new show, i have pasted in the letter that has been emailed to me and wounder if anybody would like to attend to make a club stand.

Dear Sir

We, the Armed Forces Events team at Cleethorpes have been asked if we could organise a Wings and Wheels event in Cleethorpes Meridian Park on 15 September 2013, during Battle of Britain week. I was specifically tasked with this event as I have recently retired from the RAF, I am also regional secretary of Porsche Club GB.

This is an opportunity for you to have a late summer run and display your Cars for the public. It would be appreciated if a small donation was made to the Armed Forces event fund ( £2/car) but this is not essential for attendance. We would be delighted if you would be able attend our Wings and Wheels event, but would ask if possible to restrict the entry to 25 car clubs if possible. We also have Porsche club GB, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bomber County Mini Club, MGCC, Aston Martin, Armed Forces Scooter Club and Military vehicle clubs also a 4L blower Bentley and Douglas Bader’s Alvis with invites sent out to VSCC, Lotus, RS owners club and many others.

There will be a small flying display, simulators and various auto/Aircraft related memorabilia incl a Lancaster fuselage and lightning cockpit. This facility is secure, and all displays will be separated from the public, who will be charged £1 entry fee. Refreshments will be available within the site or all along the seafront.

For anyone wanting to make a weekend of it, overnight secure parking can be arranged within Meridian Park; I have also negotiated discounts at various 2,3&4 star hotels within the region.
Please advise soonest if you are available for the 15th September 2013, we can then send out all details.

Yours Sincerely

Please let me know and I will make further plans to attend.
Only working half a day now.
http://www.jensensontour.co.uk
colin7673
now normal...

Re: Cleethropes wing and Wheels 15th Sept.2013

Post by colin7673 »

We have had to cancel our space due to lack of Interest.
Only working half a day now.
http://www.jensensontour.co.uk

Return to “East Anglia Area”