Welcome from the new area rep.

Local area news from your Area Rep - Contact Paul Hogan at lincs@joc.org.uk
Hoges

Welcome from the new area rep.

Post by Hoges »

Hello JOC members in the Lincs and Notts region. My name is Paul Hogan and in what my wife Tanya will probably call a moment of madness I have volunteered to be the point of contact for members in this area. A more complete bio of me will appear in the next magazine but for now can I just say that I was fortunate to be trained by former Jensen craftsmen when I was an apprentice just after the company folded. Not that makes me any kind of an expert on the cars but I will always be grateful to them for teaching me the mysteries of lead loading and other practical bodywork skills.

I hope to meet as many of you as possible during the coming year and to this end I will start by arranging a 'meet and greet session' at a location which I hope will be convenient for many of you. At the moment i'm looking for a venue to the south/east of Mansfield for those of you in the Nottingham area and possibly using the famous Dam Busters hotel at Woodhall Spa for those of you in the Lincolnshire area. More on this in a future posting.

Meanwhile, if anyone has any pressing issues please feel free to contact me either by sending me request on the forum or contact me via email.

Regards to one an all.

Paul, ( but everyone calls me Hoges) 8)
Van833

Re: Welcome from the new area rep.

Post by Van833 »

Hi, Anything planned for post lockdown?
Van833

Re: Welcome from the new area rep.

Post by Van833 »

I guess not.

Return to “Lincs & Notts”