Scottish Jensen Get Together

The club's Scottish area is run by Kevin Bax and can be reached on scotland@joc.org.uk
RichardGibson
JOC Scotland Rep

Scottish Jensen Get Together

Post by RichardGibson »

Hi Fellow Members.

I have just sent out e-mails to the Scottish membership regarding a Christmas gathering so I thought I would put the essence of the e-mail on here in case I have missed anyone, and if so I humbly apologise.
The idea is to meet for lunch at the "Taste of Perthshire" at Bankfoot Perth PH1 4EB. This venue is on the A9 about 5 miles north of Perth so is easy to find and about as central as I can make it for Scotland.
The venue is a gift shop/restaurant with a large car park and where one can get anything from a cup of coffee to a meal.
As the eating area is quite large and it is "out of season" I do not think it will be necessary to book numbers in advance but an idea of potential attendance would be good.
Bringing a Jensen is not mandatory and will probably be weather and salt dependant.
I am looking at a date either Sunday the 8th or 15th December.
I would like feedback as to preference.
Of course anyone from south of the wall (Hadrian's and Antonine's) is more than welcome if they happen to be in the area at the time.
Please let me know.

Regards
Richard
JOC Scottish Rep
Tom 88

Re: Scottish Jensen Get Together

Post by Tom 88 »

Hi my car long time non runner but keep me posted on any dates for meets ,from East Kilbride
RichardGibson
JOC Scotland Rep

Post by RichardGibson »

Hello all
Just an up date on the Christmas get together.
The date is now Sunday the 8th December around 11h00 at "The Taste of Perthshire", Bankfoot, near Perth (sat nav PH1 4EB), for coffee, cake, lunch as you like.
Jensen is optional and probably weather and salt dependant.
So far between 5 and 6 members coming, (I would like some more) and of course partners are most welcome.
Regards
Richard
JOC Scotland rep
R Prenter

Post by R Prenter »

Sounds good ...let me know what date you end up going for .
Many thanks
Richard GS Prenter
RichardGibson
JOC Scotland Rep

Post by RichardGibson »

Hi All
Get together is on December 8th for lunch at the Taste of Perthshire at Bankfoot just north of Perth off the A9.
Look forward to seeing everyone, Jensen is optional.
Regards

Richard

Return to “Scotland”