Spring Break Scotland 2022

The club's Scottish area is run by Kevin Bax and can be reached on scotland@joc.org.uk
RichardGibson
JOC Scotland Rep

Spring Break Scotland 2022

Post by RichardGibson »

Hi fellow Scottish members
After the Covid influenced collapse of this year's Spring Break event it is my intention to organise a Scottish Spring Break for 2022, all being well.
It will be held at the Drumossie Hotel in Inverness, the current details are under the "EVENTS" title above.
Please let me know if you would be willing to support the event.
Regards
Richard
JOC Rep Scotland
RichardGibson
JOC Scotland Rep

Re: Spring Break Scotland 2022

Post by RichardGibson »

Hi All
The Scottish Spring Break is now as organised as I can make it at this time.
We have around 13 cars stating their intention of attending so far.
It is still being based at the Drumossie Hotel in Inverness where each participant will be expected to book their own accommodation under the code "Jensen Spring Break" which will entitle you to the price negotiated for the club.
For the Saturday I have organised a drive along the Moray coast to visit the Moray Motor Museum then have lunch. After this we will drive along the A96 to Fochabers where we will turn off to Rothes to visit the Glen Grant Distillery. We will then head for Aberlour joining the A95 to drive along the Spey valley to Grantown-upon-Spey. Driving through Grantown we will return to Inverness over Dava Moor to Cawdor then to the hotel.
A nice scenic drive.
On Sunday which is "drive it day" we are invited to join the Highland Classic Car Club on their "drive it day" rally. For those who would prefer it we will drive to Dochgarroch where I am organising a boat trip along Loch Ness, provided the powers that be allow it.
It should be an excellent weekend with some lovely scenic driving, especially if the weather hold up.
With special reference to Scottish members please try an join us.
Look forward to seeing everyone.
Regards
Richard
JOC Scotland Rep

Return to “Scotland”